Here are some common questions about the Netwookie App.
How do I get the application?
The application is available for download on the google playstore.
How much do I pay for the download?
The application will be free to download on the google playstore.
How do I set up the application on my phone?
Immediately you download the application it will be installed on your phone and it will ask for permission to read contacts and the camera.
How do I search for a service provider?
- Press Search in menu or tab to see the list of available services.
- Select and press the service you would like delivered. Netwookie will present a list of trusted service providers to select from.
- Click on a service provider to see the contact details.
- Click Call to start arranging a job
How do I register as a service provider?
- Press Profile in menu or tab to see your Netwookie profile.
- Press Register as driver.
- Add your credentials to complete your profile.
- Click on update to update your profile.
How do I see my contacts?
- Press Contacts in the menu or tab to see your list of Netwookie users.
- Click on any user to see contact details.
How do I edit my profile?
- Press profile in menu or tab to see your Netwookie profile.
- Add a photo and the necessary details needed.
- Click update to save your details.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on +254 790 544 333